Need something done but just don’t have the time? Create a listing and let the right person find you.
Post a Listing
e.g. trim hedges, learn spanish
wait for replies
Accept some help
choose a user to help from your replies
Save some time
sit back and relax
Make money by harnessing the power of your community. Search the listings and find exciting new ways to supplement your income.
find someone to help
offer help to local users
Accept the work
confirm the details
everyone’s a winner
Are you ready to Servango?
Almost everyone could do with a little more time, or a little more money. Servango helps you increase both by taking advantage of the local community. Whether you are looking to get something done, or just supplement your income, Servango is the place to come.
Don’t waste time trawling the Internet and calling people to find the right person for a specific task. Create a listing on Servango in seconds, relax, and let the right person find you.
Don’t fret over how to make that extra money. Browse the stream on Servango and find new ways to supplement your income with the time knowledge and skills you already have.
See how Servango can help you…
- Create a listing telling your local community what you need doing.
- Browse the live stream and find exciting new ways to supplement your income.
- Don’t waste time trawling the yellow pages or through the web looking for the right person.
- Use the time, knowledge and skills you already have to increase your income.
- Find someone else to do all those jobs you hate, can’t do or haven’t got time for.
- Get the assistance, advice or knowledge you need from the people around you.
- Create new contacts for business and leisure activities.
- Develop your skill-set by finding volunteering and work-experience opportunities in different industries.
Meet the Team
Meet the team that made Servango a reality.
Oliver West - Co-Founder
Oliver spent 8 years in Atlanta, Georgia on a combined academic and golf scholarship where he graduated with honors from the Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University.
James McAloon - Co-Founder
James McAloon studied law at The University of Birmingham before graduating and spending 5 years in South Korea establishing a sports academy and educational programs that were adopted by national curricula.
Jamie Dunn - Sustainability Consultant, Non-Executive Director
Jamie started his entrepreneurial journey aged 12. He is now Co-founder of The A Fund, an international speaker, a newspaper columnist and an Author. He is short-listed as one of the top 20 young people in the world.
Sam Woods - Media Consultant, Non-Executive Director
Sam is currently Sales Director at Shazam Entertainment Ltd for EMEA & APAC. He has previously held positions at Channel 4, AOL, MTV and TopTable.
Dave Carruthers - CEO
Steve Hemmings - Creative
Andy Barraclough - Technical
Ian Munday - Solutions
Have a question for Servango or want to get involved? Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
For all press and media enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org